Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Dec 6 2013 - Mentally Handicapped

This service opportunity was pretty similar to the ones that we did last year but this time everyone got to play a nice solo for the mentally disabled people. I really liked this service more than the one we did before at the Mei Lam festival because I thought these people enjoyed more than the audience in the Mei Lam festival. During this service, we played some Christmas music for them in which they had a whole lot of fun dancing to it. however, when we played some songs that were not the "classics", they didn't know it and they actually didn't really cared what we played and they just clapped when we finished our music. I think that next time, we should try to focus more on the classic music played during the certain period so that the audience will be able to enjoy it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment